* A traveler said: "seals, sharks, penguins, all great memories. the glass was great, amazing to see through. the gift shop 10/10 affordable. just too many damn babies everywhere."
* A traveler said: "Viator was easy & stayed in touch many times through the weeks to our visit at Warner brothers tour & printing our tickets was so easy will use them again"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide had a lot of interesting information about the history of the area and the types of naval ships."
* A traveler said: "Best trip ever the host was amazing. I would definitely attend again. I loved every moment and drink the best of the best wine."
* A traveler said: "I'm traveling solo and had a great experience at Universal Studios. The website is so easy to use. I love using viator for my travel needs and I surely will recommend it to my family and friends. Thank you viator."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Roman, was spectacular. Made our trip fun. Had a good amount of time at each site. There were some friends made. On the way back, he went out of his way to stop at a beautiful overlook of the Golden Gate bridge for our last photo shoots!"
* A traveler said: "The food, service and food were all very good. It was a relaxing experience. It was fun being on a train."
* A traveler said: "This was a fun trip. The trees are massive! And the bus driver was great. We also had a chance to stop and take a few pictures at the Golden Gate Bridge."
* A traveler said: "Great introduction to the many places of Los Angeles. Venice beach, Griffith park, and farmers market were sending my favorites."
* A traveler said: "Seeing Alcatraz and the Golden State bridge hearing all the history I and meeting the crew. Very friendly"
* A traveler said: "Union Square was a cool stop, but driving down Haight showed some beautiful architecture. We also loved Blake’s song!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was perfect! Bob, our pilot was knowledgeable, fun, expert and engaging...we learned a lot. We were well taken care of and enjoyed the camaraderie with the champagne at the end of the flight. Loved getting to keep the glasses and the prayer on them!!!! 🥂👍🌹🥰"
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome experience to say the least. I decided to bring in my 50th birthday early in San Francisco with a few family/friends and it was absolutely amazing. Everything was good including the food, DJ and staff. I originally had a party of 12 but ended up with 7 and they worked with us."
* A traveler said: "Book directly with the company to save 20% Riding in the front on the canvas. Volunteer to hoist the sail, its fun"
* A traveler said: "We saw a megapod of dolphins. It was awesome and worth the voyage. Ths was a peaceful getaway I look forward to doing again."
* A traveler said: "Very close to everything, fun for the family and very friendly even offer complementary s’mores kits."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the Safari Zoo. We like how well all the animals are cared for and loved by there caretakers."
* A traveler said: "Gino was an amazing driver. He was interactive and very response to the guests on board. Would definitely recommend him to anyone wanting to travel to Yosemite!"
* A traveler said: "Ryan, our tour-guide was absolutely amazing! He was very knowledgeable about the sights and kept everyone engaged! You can tell he loves and enjoys what he does! He has the best personality!"
* A traveler said: "Johnny and Amy were excellent. The bottom of our seats were really hot but my husband said some part of the motor is there. It was wonderful"
* A traveler said: "It’s was truly a unforgettable experience. Beautiful sceneary, me and my wife, where celebrating our 10th anniversary."
* A traveler said: "The history and how our guide presented it. The beauty of the area. Making memories for my friend’s birthday."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience celebrating my birthday in our balloon ride. The ride was very pleasant and relaxing. The views from the vineyards were very beautiful. Our pilot Philip was very informative, experienced and funny. We had a great time."
* A traveler said: "That was great Simple and fun. Not too expensive and very enjoyable. We enjoyed the funny banter from the ship’s captain as well."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Maritime Museum of San Diego
- Gamble House
- Hanna Winery
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
- California Science Center
- Conservatory of Flowers
- Ghirardelli Square
- Leadbetter Beach
- The Queen Mary
- San Diego Museum of Art (SDMA)
- Old Pasadena
- Palace of Fine Arts
- San Pedro
- Seaport Village
- Madame Tussauds Hollywood
- Ferry Plaza Farmers Market
- Fisherman's Wharf
- Gaslamp Quarter
- Universal Studios Hollywood
- San Francisco Chinatown
- Santa Monica Beach and Pier
- Aquarium of the Pacific
- Palm Springs Aerial Tramway
- Balboa Park
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah