* A traveler said: "Andy was very friendly and had lots of stories and facts about Scotland. My friend especially loved his dating stories! The train ride was also pretty cool 😎"
* A traveler said: "Long exhausting day, but wow what amazing scenery, Ryan was a great guide - so much knowledge and wearing The Kilt! Shame the weather in Skye wasnt kind to us, but it gives us an excuse to go back in better weather to see the views unobscured by the rain and mist."
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic place, there's no better way to see it, everything was on time and totally professional and safe, great value for money, highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Robert was great. Kept us engaged with folk tales, music and points of interest. He worked hard and was a long day. Fairy pools great, even in the mist. Very beautiful scenery. Worth the money"
* A traveler said: "5 star trip from start to finish Bill was fantastic gave us tons of information facts and figures. We can not recommend you highly enough and Miaris shortbread was delicious a very moving and uplifting trip all at the one time. So glad it was Happy Tours. Many thanks"
* A traveler said: "This was the best day tour and I would really recommend it to everyone who would like to visit Skye."
* A traveler said: "If you want to experience just a small bite of the highlands, this is how to do it! Coming from Texas, this was mind blowingly beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "Bill was an amazing tour guide. Very knowledgeable and gave us interesting information on the history of scotland. Loved the little stops he took us to, especially the waterfall. Most of all, i loved the scottish shortbread made by his wife maerie! Would definitely recommend Bill as the tour guide as well as the tour itself"
* A traveler said: "Commentary full of history very intersting. Boat was spotless crew friendly.Stopped right by urghart castle for photos views were stunning and we could take our dogs as we were on holiday and didn't want to leave them in the accommodation or in the car which was the reason we booked it"
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour. The guide from Happy Tours was fantastic! Will definitely book a different tour with the same team if I am back in Inverness."
* A traveler said: "The driver/guide Ray’s knowledge of everything and cheerful chat, plus the fabulous scenery in a comfortable bus"
* A traveler said: "Boat cruise, ruins of old castle and old bridge in woods all were worth seeing. Lyxary mini bus and experienced driver/guide."
* A traveler said: "Gordon was absolutely fantastic!! He took us all over! And when we mention how much we wanted to see coos we kept an eye out for us and we were able to see them!! He was so amazing. I would recommend this tour to everyone!! You have to do it with Gordon. He will make your tour the best! Thank you so much again!"
* A traveler said: "Sadly Glenlivet was closed and Macallan, but Euan managed to gave us amazing alternatives and arranged other visits, which were a great experiences. I highly recommend Euan's tours!!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour is wonderful! Richly guided with local, historic and socio-cultural knowledge. Cycling by the river and canal, taking in the sites, there is a nice balance between being on the bike and pausing to enjoy Inverness surroundings. Our tour guide Alison was ace! Big thanks for a memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "Euen picked us up at 6:30 AM, and we enjoyed his conversation and that of the only other passenger for the nearly 3 hour trip to the Highlands. All three distillaries were interesting, and it was a interesting to see the different environments. All in all, a fun and very full day."
* A traveler said: "Malcolm our tour guide showed us so much during that tour! His stories were very interesting, full of historical facts and new discoveries. Sharing his knowledge with us he translated names of places from gaelic what not everyone in Scotland can do! He was also very caring guide."
* A traveler said: "This was a great day spent with Helene who was so knowledgeable about the Outlanders and The Highlands. I would highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and helpful drivers, good commentary and the tour was very interesting getting off and on was no problem did it at Culloden and Jacobite tours"
* A traveler said: "Everything was great! We went in a spacious bus and had a wonderful tour guide. He knew so much and always had things to tell. Everything was on time and we had the perfect amount of time at each stop. The day flew by!"
* A traveler said: "Scottland 2019 was great. This tour is well worth it. Isle of skye beauty is 5 stars. The tour guide Keith O rouke. Was very professional and really knew the history of the land"
* A traveler said: "A great way to spend 90 Min in the fresh air and learn great stuff about Inverness and Scotland Tour guide was excellent , she knew her stuff and was so enthusiastic about the Highlands and Gaelic culture ."
* A traveler said: "We had 2 lovely days in the highlands and we were luck enough to have George as our tour guide. George has a second to none History knowledge and he shared every single detail about the Highlands and the Scottish culture with us in a very passionate and enthusiastic fashion. Further, George were flexible enough to adapt our tour in order to accommodate a last minute request from my husband (another visit in a Whisky distillery). We will definitely come back to Scotland and will make sure that we book our tour in advance with GoHighlands so we can continue to explore and learn more about this beautiful country!"
* A traveler said: "Best day!!! Our tour guide brought us to all wonderful locations and was very educational. I never thought we would see so many places in one day."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Highlander Loch Ness and Culloden Battlefield 8 Seater Tour from Inverness
- Skye and Eilean Donan Castle Small-Group Day Tour from Inverness
- Isle of Skye Full Day 8-Seater Bus Tour from Inverness
- Glenfinnan Viaduct and The Great Glen 8 Seater Tour from Inverness
- Speyside Whisky 8 Seater Bus Tour from Inverness
- Tomnahurich (Fairy Hill)
- Loch Ness Centre and Exhibition
- Corrieshalloch Gorge
- Chanonry Point
- Inverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral)
- River Ness (Abhainn Nis)
- Whin Park
- Fort George
- Inverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate)
- Hugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & Museum
- Cawdor Castle and Gardens
- Caledonian Canal
- Fort Augustus
- Rogie Falls
- Glen Ord Distillery
- Old High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s)
- Eden Court Theatre and Cinema
- Merkinch Local Nature Reserve
- Isle of Skye
- Culloden Battlefield
- Clava Cairns
- Urquhart Castle (Caisteal na Sròine)
- Loch Ness
- Inverness Botanic Gardens (Floral Hall)
- Inverness Castle
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Stavanger
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in North West England