Lake Como Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour, very informative. The tour guide was excellent and spoke perfect English. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Ist was Perfect! The wine tastes very good and the staff is very friendly. They explain everything about the wine :)"
* A traveler said: "This is a FANTASTIC Sailing experience and the Skipper gets two thumbs up! If you only do one thing while staying on Lake Como......DO THIS!"
* A traveler said: "landmarks and biking. The bikes were of good quality and the guide was nice and very helpful. He gave us good tips also for Como"
* A traveler said: "Claudio was a great guide and a captain, he showed us around in Como Lake and he had a very positive vibe. I would recommend anyone to book the trip without even having a doubt in mind. Always would be happy to book again!"
* A traveler said: "Debora welcomed us in her beautiful home and was the ultimate hostess. We learned how to make Tiramisu and fresh pasta dough. We were also lucky enough to get her recipes for the delicious pasta sauces. She and her husband were so welcoming and kind. It was a wonderful experience and we recommend highly."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Nice tour on the most beautiful lake on earth! Roberto being a passionate skipper giving a lot of Information about the lake and the great buildings around it!"
* A traveler said: "This is the perfect tour if you only have one day in the area. Our guide, Giovanni, was excellent. We saw all the sights in the area in a personalized manners with zero stress. A great day for us."
* A traveler said: "There are times when you just have to take a chance! My wife and I had the honor of traveling to Lake Como for our friends wedding in April. The groom is a great cook and as this was a destination wedding we decided to treat the soon-to-be newlyweds to a cooking class.|It was a day none of us will ever forget! After researching various options we came across this yet to be discovered gem. There was not a single review on it, but somehow it felt right!| Federico contacted us before we had arrived in Italy to find out more about us, what we liked, why we were in Italy, where we were staying, all to make our transition and connection easy and enjoyable. Right down to Ferry times and routes.| He met us at the Ferry dock where we had a short walk 15 minutes I'm guessing, through the charming town of Lenno up to his families Villa Casanova. This place was amazing! The picture just doesn't do it justice! I could go with every little fantastic detail but I won't!| Suffice it it to say, Federico and the amazing chefs of Liccumi'a treated us like royalty while teaching us to prepare some amazing traditional Italian dishes in the comfort of his families Villa! It just couldn't be any better experience than this! Don't miss it!|We will definitely return and do this again! Federico was more than a guide and host, he is a friend as are the, as my wife would say,easy on the eyes Chefs of Liccumi'a!|Grazie Mille Federico!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time on this trip! I would recommend it to everyone that wants to see Como / Bellagio from a different perspective (away from all the tourists). The guide was very knowledgeable, thoughtful, and fun to spend time with."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience - very authentic and we were completely looked after. The food was incredible and the experience overall educational while also relaxing."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience. Especially learning how to make pasta properly was amazing. Would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "We had the most amazing dinner hosts, in Lake Como, on our first night of arrival. They were very gracious and engaging. They shared their lovely rooftop flat with us overlooking the city with amazing views and wine. Our couple group will be talking about this experience for years to come!!"
* A traveler said: "Magdalena was a delightful tour guide. She had in depth knowledge of the lame and all the history of villages, villas, etc. We highly recommend using this service for a great Como lake and Bellagio experience."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see Lake Como and many of it’s beautiful and historic spots. Roberto was a great host and guide and very knowledgeable in addressing all of our questions."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience. Our boat captain was so informative. He gave us an excellent private tour of lake como. The restaurant was exceptional in every way the food and the environment too. Definitely it was worth it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Villa Balbianello and Flavors of Lake Como Walking and Boating Full-Day Tour
- Sunset sailing on lake Como with private skipper
- E-Bike Tour Lake Como and Swiss Vineyards
- Share your Pasta Love: Small group Pasta and Tiramisu class in Como
- The art of the Italian Aperitivo with a Cesarina: Learn & Enjoy in Como
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Central Switzerland