Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino Tours and Activities
Though once outfitted with a tropical theme, Mandalay Bay is currently undergoing a makeover that will include an update to shows, dining options and nightlife opportunities. There have also been room renovations and a rebranding of the property’s boutique hotel, soon to be Delano Las Vegas.
Mandalay Bay’s casino, which has 135,000 square feet of gaming space, will be getting new carpet, chairs and music, but the gaming opportunities will remain similar to what has been offered in the past. The property has more than 1,700 slot machines ranging from 1¢ to $100 per play. Table game favorites such as baccarat, blackjack, craps and roulette can be found throughout the casino. A variety of poker games are available as well, and free lessons are available for beginners Monday through Thursday at 2:00 p.m.
Mandalay Bay’s race and sports book is a popular place to catch all major sports and horse racing events including boxing, football, auto racing, UFC, hockey, basketball and baseball. It has 17 large-screen televisions and several race seats with individual monitors. An enclosed VIP luxury box is available for groups up to eight people.
The resort’s Lotus Room combines Western gaming with Eastern table-side dining and hospitality. A handful of table games are available in the Lotus Room.
Tours and Activities to Experience Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino
Frequently Asked Questions
- Big Bus Las Vegas Hop-On Hop-Off Open Top Tour
- Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino
- Las Vegas Club or Pool Crawl Experience
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California