* A traveler said: "The Boat Ride and Personal Time to have a treat and savor the place. Belaggio is mesmerizing…. Will stay longer next time;)"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the last supper and walking through the street of Milan. The duomo was also very impressive. Our guide was also very friendly."
* A traveler said: "The best beautiful route by train. .Evething was wonderful. Serena was the best tour guide and Rosa was a very careful and responsible driver. Everyone should make this spectacular day trip. Thaks for all."
* A traveler said: "Our guide meant us right on time and explained several things about the church and neighborhood we never would have known. We had only 15 minutes to view The Last Supper fresco but the guide explained the masterpiece with a knowledgeable script we could appreciate it even more."
* A traveler said: "Well organized and super friendly! Serena was lovely and well informed about the history and architecture. It was a pleasure!"
* A traveler said: "Lugano and Bellagio were amazing ! The guide gave us a lot of helpful tips during the tour. Sonia provided us with very important information, she was very energetic and fun. The boat ride along the Como lake was nice though it was a bit long and crowded :/"
* A traveler said: "She was absolute best guide ever. She was knowledgeable and very informative. I cannot think of a better tour guide"
* A traveler said: "A fast and fulfilling way to see the most popular sights in Milan. Alessandra was a wonderfully accommodating, friendly, fun, and personable tour guide. This is a great choice for anyone visiting Milan who want a short but impactful tour."
* A traveler said: "This was an extremely good tour. It was well organized. The tour guide was very good. And the scenery was spectacular. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Charles, our guide, was good and thorough. He has a sense of humor and wickedly irreverent in a nice way. We highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "Great guide and beautiful venues. The Last Supper is amazing and receiving information about it makes it even better"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was perfect. Just the right amount of information on this short tour. I highly recommend her."
* A traveler said: "Sonia, our tour guide, was very attentive and cheerful! She is very knowledgeable and prepared us well in what to look and taste for. Sonia gave us enough time to explore on our own while making sure nobody got left behind. Enzo, the driver, was very good too and didn’t give us bumpy rides. Thumbs up and highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Claudia was amazing! She took me to all the hidden gems of Milano. We walked through all of the neighborhoods and got to see all of the special sights. Highly recommend if you want to get an intimate look at the complexity of Milan!"
* A traveler said: "great day and friendly staff , the hop on hop off was a great experience . warm bus downstairs if you get too cold upstairs."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful trip. Our guide Giovanni made sure we had a great experience and Luca was in constant communication before and after the tour. What I like the most is that Giovanni checked on our interests before starting the tour so we actually saw a couple of additional places since we decided to do a quick lunch. Our guide also provided great information about each place visited. I really recommend this tour and can't wait to book a different tour with then once I get back to Italy."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the evening out to experience Milan as a local. Our tour guide was friendly and informative. We made four stops over about 3 hours. The pace was just right and the food was plenty."
* A traveler said: "My dad and I took the Aperitivo and Street Food Tour during our trip to Milan this August. We were met promptly by our guide Francesca; she led us around the Navigli area to sample unique cocktails, wines, and food. I loved that the tour gave us the opportunity to sample items like jacket potatoes that we likely would not have come across nor ordered independently. Besides the amazing food, Francesca kept us entertained and was both a fantastic guide and great company!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide,Karla?, was very friendly and knowledgeable. She gave us lots of info not only about the Leonardo's masterpiece, but also about the rich culture of Milan. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "The tour leaders and bus drivers were wonderful. We had time to eat and shop a little bit. It was a great experience! We highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "This is a must do when in Milan. Although there is a ticket office at the location, you have go through a third party to enter. The tour guide was excellent and interesting. Plan in advance or you won’t be able to see this amazing piece of history."
* A traveler said: "We were greeted by our friendly Italian English-speaking guide. We walked a short distance to the Duomo. She was very knowledgeable about the history of the building pointing out many little hidden facts and treasures about the Duomo. We proceeded to the lower level sub terrain, the archaeological site. Our guide was very thorough and explained the long history of the current ruins. We were then lead to an elevator and proceeded to the roof top. The views over the city were amazing! This was a fabulous experience I am glad that my husband and I signed up for this private tour"
* A traveler said: "We purchased this tour through Viator to have a better experience on a visit to Pinacoteca museum. Out tour guide gave us a brief tour on Brera district, and guides arts in the museum. She was very knowledgeable and explained clearly. Especially she took time to go through all of the must-see art pieces in depth. She made our museum visit wonderful. We definitely recommend anyone to hire Viator."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Columns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo)
- Autodromo Nazionale Monza
- QC Termemilano
- Royal Palace of Milan (Palazzo Reale di Milano)
- Casa Milan
- Milan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni)
- Vicolungo The Style Outlets
- Lake Orta (Lago di Orta)
- Fidenza Village
- Branca Tower (Torre Branca)
- Serravalle Designer Outlet
- Milan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano)
- Codex Atlanticus
- Church of San Bernardino alle Ossa (Santuario di San Bernardino alle Ossa)
- Piazza Mercanti
- Leonardo3 Museum
- Bramante Sacristy (Sacrestia del Bramante)
- Via della Spiga
- Porta Nuova
- Museo del Novecento
- Da Vinci's Last Supper (Il Cenacolo)
- Milan Duomo
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- Sforza Castle (Castello Sforzesco)
- Basilica of Sant'Ambrogio (Basilica di Sant'Ambrogio)
- Sempione Park (Parco Sempione)
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Swiss Alps