* A traveler said: "Interesting facts about how the Titanic was built, her voyage, her crew, and her passengers. Any one who loves history or historic figures should see this!!"
* A traveler said: "Our amazing guide picked my husband and I up at our hotel, and taught us so much about the history of Paris and France on the way to Versailles. We parked close, and entered quickly through a special door, getting to see lots of things the typical tours do not include. Can’t even begin to describe the opulence of this castle which began with Louis XIV. In the gardens, music was playing and happy people strolled from statues to flowers to water features. Lunch was in an outdoor restaurant, where we were encouraged to order anything on the menu. Afterwards we saw the Grand and Petite Trianon plus the small village. Gorgeous!"
* A traveler said: "Our little 5 year old grandson getting to touch the starfish, seeing the sharks, sea horses, learning about the marine life. He was as excited to learn as to see what the next room would have in it. Amazing place for all ages."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Zara was fantastic. A virtual encyclopedia of information from Paris to Versailles. Wonderful tour and great lunch . . ."
* A traveler said: "Had a very very good time visited three different establishments we're served several samples of the products that each establishment offered enjoyed them all then topped off the evening with a delicious meal a guide Mike took his time and gave us a very good experience would do it again"
* A traveler said: "I wish I could got picture with performers for bragging rights towards my coworkers at home. I was jealous about the performers perfect bodies and pretty faces!"
* A traveler said: "The show was so much fun! Wasn’t too loud for my infant. He enjoyed all the lights and music. The Diversity of the show was thrilling!"
* A traveler said: "Dinner was great, and the show was amazing! Staff was super friendly and helpful, good for the whole family!"
* A traveler said: "Kyle was very knowledgeable about the tour. It was easy to get around on the Segway and was lots of fun ."
* A traveler said: "So much fun! We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves abs would do it again! Be prepared to get wet!!! The staff is very friendly."
* A traveler said: "We loved it! We love anything to do with ghosts and haunted places. It was definitely worth the time and money to experience what we did! The tour guy was amazing and made it so interesting!!! We will definitely be back to check out the haunted lemp mansion!"
* A traveler said: "Our experience was above expectations. Our guides were fun and informative. This was an amazing experience. Thanks to Lucas and Hunter for such a unforgettable memory!"
* A traveler said: "Thank-you for a great evening. It was like a private party. Very talented and entertaining. So fun the way you brought the audience into the event. Brought back so many wonderful memories. If I hadn’t had recent back surgery, I would have been dancing ! Especially “the twist”😎"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgeable and shared some amusing stories. The tour was well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Most beautiful experience and I love the rain forest and mirror maze. The butterfly rainforest was serene and it is very well kept."
* A traveler said: "Jason was a great host and guide - we had fun with both the moonshine tastings and the wine tasting with a lot of fabulous scenery in between! Highly recommend! Mike and Juli"
* A traveler said: "Loved the music & history that they did along with music. Very entertaining. A must see in Branson. Loved the theatre & concessions too"
* A traveler said: "We always go to Clay Cooper show when in Branson! He has a marvelous show with amazing dancers and overall production. He is so audience friendly yet gives a FULL show. Comedy is unique. This time the 2nd half rendition of other famous entertainers was new and well done! Love the impersonations."
* A traveler said: "We had a very exciting time! Our guide, Melissa, was wonderful. It was so much fun leaning the history of the castle. We took a lot of pictures hoping to catch a few spiritual orbs. Our teenage daughter had a great time with the EMF reader. We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great show! Johnny & Mickey can still bring it. Loved the memory lane they took me down! And Irban Cowboy is my all time favorite movie, so it was a win win for me. ❤️"
* A traveler said: "Loved loved loved the show. All the performers we're fantastic!!! Excellent music...kept ya dancing in your seat! Thank you for putting on such a wonderful show!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great performance. Each illusion was presented with video and lights, that kept you guessing "How did he do that!". Magic kits were available for little kids to start practicing on their own. There was a lot of audience participation which was very funny."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Butterfly Palace and Rainforest Adventure
- Dutton Family Theater
- Veterans Memorial Museum
- 76 Strip
- Jim Stafford Theatre
- Missouri Botanical Garden
- National Blues Museum
- World's Largest Toy Museum Complex
- Branson Famous Theatre
- Andy Williams Performing Arts Center & Theatre
- Acrobats Theatre
- American Jazz Museum
- Downtown Branson
- Hollywood Wax Museum Entertainment Center Branson
- CoCo Key Water Resort
- Branson's Wild World
- Boulevard Brewing Company
- Negro Leagues Baseball Museum (NLBM)
- Branson Landing
- Hughes Brothers Theatre
- Titanic Museum
- SEA LIFE® Kansas City Aquarium
- Sight and Sound Theatre
- Branson's Promised Land Zoo
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Kansas City
- Silver Dollar City
- Grand Country Music Hall
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Chicago
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in New Mexico