San Diego Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour guide had a lot of interesting information about the history of the area and the types of naval ships."
* A traveler said: "We saw a megapod of dolphins. It was awesome and worth the voyage. Ths was a peaceful getaway I look forward to doing again."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the Safari Zoo. We like how well all the animals are cared for and loved by there caretakers."
* A traveler said: "Johnny and Amy were excellent. The bottom of our seats were really hot but my husband said some part of the motor is there. It was wonderful"
* A traveler said: "The history and how our guide presented it. The beauty of the area. Making memories for my friend’s birthday."
* A traveler said: "The drifts and the waves just awesome! Webt around the bay with great speeds water splashing all over us. Full value for money"
* A traveler said: "Captain Kyle. A great way to enjoy San Diego Harbor. Boat was comfortable. 2 hours was about right time."
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful excursion! Beautiful ocean, knowledgeable guide, and hundreds of dolphins. We left right on time and came back right on time."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Everyone was very knowledgeable about the ship. You can look at things at your own pace and the museum gives you the realistic views on the sailors really lived. It also had all the planes that would of traveled and/or would of landed on it too. Worth every bit to go see it."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the entire trip, the narrator was very informative, about the military ships, the bridge, the restaurants we saw along the way. There weren't too many people, which was nice!"
* A traveler said: "I loved it spending time on the boat anniversary The people that are on the boat or very respectfulThe food was great The atmosphere was wonderful no"
* A traveler said: "Great calm waters, sightseeing of seals, birds, buildings, yachts, ships… Great captain, made our sail very safe and enjoyable. Though we didn’t see the sunset due to cloudy sky, it didn’t low our expectations. Captain Frank was very respectful to us and great professional."
* A traveler said: "Stephan was amazing! This was a super fabulous experience and I highly recommend it! Food and history super cool !"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended ! A must see ! I can now cross it off my bucket list. Definitely do the bus ride, no extra fee"
* A traveler said: "Loved the experience the guide was amazing and friendly will do it again. Next time I am booking with my older kids"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed a beautiful serene sunset with Captain Phillip. He is extremely knowledgeable on boating and would diffentely go out on any type of water craft with Captain Phillip."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed it all. Our Uber driver dropped us off 15 blocks from the bus pick up. They waited for us, that made our day:)"
* A traveler said: "Great time spent with my mom. The Chef and crew were all so professional and inviting. We will definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "Great experience and atmosphere. My 5 year old son had a blast, and the tour was great. The going from road to water was so fun!"
* A traveler said: "Greg was an amazing captain. He ensured our safety throughout the sail, and he made sure we were comfortable and were having fun. We also appreciated his sailing lessons and sense of humor ;-)."
* A traveler said: "Very memorable and fun experience! Cool ghost bus and really fun stories through the entire adventure definitely recommend for groups of friends!"
* A traveler said: "Boat Captain Jason was a great tour guide- very knowledgeable and chatty with the entire group. Throughout the tour he would chat about the points of interest, asking questions to the group as well as talking about his own experiences."
* A traveler said: "Loved the 2 hour excursion. Liz is an awesome host, boat is very well maintained ,and she is very thoughtful about the needs of the guests. I highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable! Crew was friendly and enjoyed the scenery brunch was delicious . The social distancing was appropriate."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Japanese Friendship Garden
- Seaport Village
- Maritime Museum of San Diego
- El Prado
- New Children's Museum
- Gaslamp Museum at the Davis-Horton House
- Spanish Village Art Center
- San Diego Sports Association
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park
- San Diego Museum of Art (SDMA)
- Del Mar
- Boomers San Diego
- Ballast Point Brewing Company
- San Diego Model Railroad Museum (SDMRM)
- San Diego Automotive Museum
- San Diego History Center
- Fleet Science Center
- Green Flash Brewing Co.
- Heritage Park
- Shelter Island
- Gaslamp Quarter
- Balboa Park
- San Diego Zoo
- San Diego Harbor
- USS Midway Museum
- Cabrillo National Monument
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada