Top Sedona Wine Tastings
18 results | All Sedona Tours
* A traveler said: "Keith our tour guide was great at explaining every winery and gave us insights on what to get and drink. Very helpful and knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful from beginning to end!! Best host, beautiful luxury van and a lot of wonderful wines! Beautiful vineyards and a lot of nice people along the way!! A must in Sedona! Thank you 🙏🏼"
* A traveler said: "My daughter and I took this tour and could not have loved it anymore! Pam was our driver and she did a great job and was the sweetest! The wine tasting was wonderful, we sampled their VIP flight on the lawn as live music played. IT WAS PERFECT!!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time with Tim our tour guide. Felt very safe yet it was an exciting ride. I’d recommend it to anyone and everyone 👍👏👏"
* A traveler said: "The driver was very knowledgeable and friendly. The trip was quick, and we got to see some great spots. We went in the morning (8am), which was perfect for us (family with 2 young ones). When it was done we were ready to head out to lunch a little bit after drop off."
* A traveler said: "A beautiful and full day exploring the area with a variety of places including the Grand Canyon. Matt, our driver/guide was fun, knowledgeable and kept the day enjoyable. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Sadly, I Didnt get to experience the tour due to unfortunate terrain at the time of my visit,beyond anyones control. Owner sincerely apologetic thinking of safety first, communicated very well & was accomodating to guest. Hopefully I can try it again on my next visit"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience, not much more to say but I need 100 characters. So blah blah blah. I had a great time."
* A traveler said: "I felt very relaxed during all the trip, amazing views to capture great pictures, the tunel was fun."
* A traveler said: "The red rock mountains. Snoopy mountain and devils bridge. The restaurants we tried were amazing. Our favorite place for breakfast was The coffeepot cafe."
* A traveler said: "Great atmosphere, good company. Our tour guide Kason was excellent. He was knowledgeable, patient and pleasant."
* A traveler said: "Parking was a little difficult but otherwise a tremendous experience. Our guide Thursday evening at 9pm was amazing. She knew so much about the disturbing history of Jerome and the cause of all the spiritual activity there. We even made some contact with several spirits. Highly recommended!!!"
* A traveler said: "Ron the driver was super awesome. Definitely took care of us. He was responsive, on-time and accommodating. Way better than an expensive private tour. Will definitely be back!"
* A traveler said: "Jamie was wonderful! We had so much action on the spirit box and rem pod it was unsettling. Go to the late night trip, because it was unreal. Thanks so much for such an eye opening experience!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazing. An encyclopedia of information about Jerome. Also very accommodating and helpful about Jerome in general"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico