Governor's House Cultural Center and Museum
Open daily 10am-5pm
48 King St, St Augustine, Florida, USA
The Government House can be found on King Street in St. Augustine, beside thePlaza de la Constitución. The museum is located on the first floor. Managed by the University of Florida, it is open daily from 10 am to 5 pm and is free of charge.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Governor's House Cultural Center and Museum?
- Spanish Military Hospital Museum
- Father Miguel O'Reilly House Museum
- Flagler College
- Lightner Museum
- Medieval Torture Museum
- Micro Masterpieces Art Gallery
- Memorial Presbyterian Church
- González-Alvarez House (Oldest House Museum Complex)
- St. Augustine Pirate and Treasure Museum
- Colonial Quarter
- Castillo de San Marcos National Monument
- Potter's Wax Museum
- Oldest Wooden School House
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! St. Augustine
- Whetstone Chocolates of St. Augustine