Top St Augustine Classes & Workshops
13 results | All St Augustine Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour guy and funny too I think his name was Troy Had a good time Will be back again! Thank you thank you"
* A traveler said: "I was not feeling well due to health condition. They gave us a credit to come back another time. I was very impressed! A lot of information about the city. A lot to read. We were not familiar with the town at all. They were very friendly, we will definitely go back, it will be better with a large group. Just my wife and I went this time."
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful experience. We got blessed with a beautiful weather which made the sunset mesmerizing Even the dolphins showed up, making the evening more entertaining. The crew was great. Nice atmosphere. We enjoyed the sunset cruise 🚢"
* A traveler said: "Our "prisoner" tour guide, Jack, had us in stitches throughout our visit in jail. Through all that joviality though, we were enlightened to the dark side of turn of the 20th century penal system."
* A traveler said: "The historical tour was great! Our guide, Mark, was not only very knowledgeable, but quite entertaining! We thoroughly enjoyed him and his delivery..highly recommend the tour and Mark as a guide!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Kevin, was awesome. He used every minute of the tour bringing the history of old St. Augustine back to life. He was easy to understand"
* A traveler said: "We loved it! Alex was very knowledgeable and made us feel comfortable immediately. It is no wonder this tour has a badge of excellence. It is worth the money as it is truly a wonderful and unique experience."
* A traveler said: "This is a really fun activity. Buy your tickets at the ticket booth not online here. You pay more here than you do at the attraction. Lesson learned. They don’t sell out. The more people attending, the more trolleys they use."
* A traveler said: "Such a great tour! Karen was sweet, funny and knowledgeable. The perfect tour guide! She would make a fantastic history teacher and while we were a group of 3 adults, this would be a great tour for any age. A+ Karen!"
* A traveler said: "Tyler, our guide, made the experience super fun and engaging. The ride was so much fun and the scenery was absolutely captivating!"
* A traveler said: "We were switched to the night cruise since the day one was heavy rain. We had a fun night out and glad it was switched. The bike pedal boat was mostly powered by a conventional motor and thank goodness for that was we were up out of our seats most of the time. The crew was super fun. We were able to see dolphins while on our excursion and a sea turtle as it swam by the dock. I think the crowds on the street in old town loved our rendition of Sweet Caroline"
* A traveler said: "Decided to do something different while my partner and I visited her parents. So happy that we did! We all loved the experience from beginning to end. Would highly recommend to couples or families looking for some fun away from the sun. Also, the music and ambience of the space was on point!"
* A traveler said: "I purchased this tour as a surprise for my husband. Turned out that we both of enjoyed this experience so much. My husband has always been into taking pictures everywhere we go and he learned many tips in the 2 hour tour. Patrica was so incredible and so knowledgeable."
Frequently Asked Questions
- St. Augustine History Museum
- St. Augustine Old Jail
- Old Florida Museum
- Marineland Dolphin Adventure
- González-Alvarez House (Oldest House Museum Complex)
- Governor's House Cultural Center and Museum
- Micro Masterpieces Art Gallery
- St. Augustine Pirate and Treasure Museum
- St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! St. Augustine
- Mission Nombre de Dios
- Spanish Military Hospital Museum
- World Golf Hall of Fame IMAX Theater
- World Golf Hall of Fame
- Father Miguel O'Reilly House Museum
- Potter's Wax Museum
- Memorial Presbyterian Church
- Medieval Torture Museum
- Oldest Store Museum
- Colonial Quarter
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in South Carolina