* A traveler said: "So easy to use for venues! Perfect for a short trip to visit Seattle. We still have a couple of destinations to see, but are loving that there are choices along with some regular familiar destinations. Would do it again and encourage others to do the same."
* A traveler said: "Dave is an amazing tour guide! Very informative. If you love history this tour is will worth your time."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, Our guide was knowledgeable and fun. Easily accessible and a relaxed atmosphere. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Lucas was fantastic in showing us around. Mount Rainier is scenic and beautiful. Would recommend to anyone."
* A traveler said: "A terrific trip! It was absolutely worth the money. It was a wonderful way to spend an entire day when touring in the Seattle area. Andreas, our tour guide, was fantastic! He was knowledgeable and funny, competent, and focused on our interests. A perfect trip. Five plus stars!"
* A traveler said: "Tyler was a fantastic tour guide. Very nice and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend this tour to anyone visiting Seattle."
* A traveler said: "Jake, our guide did an outstanding job. We got to see some beautiful places in the park. Our lunch wS excellent."
* A traveler said: "John was great, we got to skip the lines and try amazing food along with getting history of the area."
* A traveler said: "Captain James made our experience so pleasantly memorable. Skilled pilot who offered a mix of comic relief as he shared historic details about Seattle. Beautiful aerial views matched with perfect weather!"
* A traveler said: "Justin, our guide, was super friendly and engaging and knew so much about Mt. Rainer, the geology, history, flora and fauna. We saw everything of the mountain one could ask for in early September. The snacks and lunch provided were fantastic. It was an extremely well-organized and exceptional tour of the mountain. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "The stops at Crescent beach and lake made the tour very memorable. Joel was very kind and knowledgeable. Overall an amazing experience!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very enjoyable. "Lucky" our tour guide was very knowledgeable about the history of the Market Place and it's local vendors. The food samplings gave us an idea of the many different options the market Place has to offer."
* A traveler said: "Will did a super job as our group tour guide! He was knowledgeable and engaged very well with the entire group of 11. The food and beverages we tried were varied and all together quite filling for the 2-hour tour. So worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Mark was a great tour guide. The wineries were well chosen and we had plenty of time to enjoy the tasting."
* A traveler said: "Earl made the trip a pleasure. He pulled the whole group together. He shared with real areas of town... Showing houses. Restaurants. Businesses. Wonderful."
* A traveler said: "Gabe & Olivia were great! We saw sixteen whales on our trip! They actually spent a little extra time with us as the views were phenomenal."
* A traveler said: "Saw Humpback and Killer whales!!! It was amazing and the crew was so fun and friendly. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Mark was very knowledgeable and served great drinks! Lovely little ride with great views of the city ."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very knowledgeable of the city. He took us to all the spots I wanted to see. We had the perfect day for it."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic and all within a short hike. We discovered places we would have missed on our own. We loved our guide Woody. He provided great historical history of the city and the market. We appreciated the many different foods we were able to sample."
* A traveler said: "We loved it so much we did it twice in the 7 days we were in town!! Definitely worth it! You won’t regret it!"
* A traveler said: "We had the best time! Awesome tour guide, Kevin! Was very engaging and it was awesome to meet the winemakers!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide so very friendly and knowledgeable. The views were absolutely incredible. This is a one of a kind experience."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our tour and really appreciated the knowledge of our tour guide. He was very knowledgeable about the city and helped us with photography tips."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Seattle Great Wheel
- Museum of Flight
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park - Seattle Unit
- Lake Washington
- Waterfall Garden Park
- Seattle Chinatown-International District
- Queen Anne Hill
- Woodland Park
- Ape Cave Lava Tube
- Fishermen's Terminal
- Snoqualmie Falls
- Johnston Ridge Observatory
- Lake Chelan
- Hiram M. Chittenden Locks
- Flying Heritage & Combat Armor Museum
- San Juan Islands
- Adventura Aerial Adventure Park
- Washington State Ferries
- Seattle Waterfront
- Space Needle
- Pike Place Market
- Future of Flight Aviation Center & Boeing Factory
- Mt. Rainier National Park
- Seattle Center
- Puget Sound
- Woodland Park Zoo
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in New Mexico