- Explore the classic sites of Los Angeles and Hollywood on a guided tour
- Have an entertaining time with a guide knowledgeable in all things L.A.
- See landmarks like the Hollywood sign, the Walk of Fame, and Venice Beach
- Make the most of limited time with convenient pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 16 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please contact us if you need a bus with a Wheelchair lift or have an ADA requirement.
- North Hollywood pickups will be given an Uber Voucher to get home from the last stop
- Vaccination card maybe required to enter interior of Griffith Observatory (card not required to enjoy the park and views of Hollywood Sign)
- Choosing the "Santa Monica Departure" ensures no wait time before the tour and also give you plenty if time to explore the Santa Monica Pier if you come early.
- If you chose a hotel pickup tour option please make sure to include your hotel name. Be aware you will be on the bus doing other hotel pickup for 30 minutes to 1.5 hours
- Please note: The Observatory is closed on Mondays and the Park is sometimes closed for filming so as an alternative the tour may go to Mulholland Drive and/or The Hollywood Bowl
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- OPERATED BY LA in A Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Nice fast visit to the best sites in Los Angeles." See review