Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Go sailing at sunset with a catamaran tour
- Encounter wildlife like dolphins and sea turtles
- Check out views of Cape Canaveral and Cocoa Beach
- Watch the sunset from the deck of a catamaran
Departure & Return
Important to note: This sail departs from Cape Marina at 800 Scallop Drive, Port Canaveral. As you arrive at Cape Marina, please enter and gather under the large pavilion with all the picnic tables. The Captain will meet you there wearing a blue Sail Cocoa Beach shirt and hat.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sail Cocoa Beach
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands