10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Two-way transport from Port of Djúpivogur
Professional local driver-guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Marina Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon, Diamond Beach and secret glaciers (from Djúpivogur)?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon, Diamond Beach and secret glaciers (from Djúpivogur)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon, Diamond Beach and secret glaciers (from Djúpivogur)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon, Diamond Beach and secret glaciers (from Djúpivogur)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingEast IcelandShore Excursions - Skaftafell4WD Tours - SkaftafellSporting Events - SkaftafellNature and Wildlife - SkaftafellExtreme - SkaftafellPorts of Call Tours - SkaftafellFull-day Tours - SkaftafellShore Excursions - South Iceland4WD Tours - South IcelandSporting Events - South IcelandNature and Wildlife - South IcelandExtreme - South IcelandPorts of Call Tours - South IcelandFull-day Tours - South IcelandShore Excursions - The Scottish Highlands4WD Tours - The Scottish HighlandsSporting Events - The Scottish HighlandsNature and Wildlife - The Scottish HighlandsExtreme - The Scottish HighlandsPorts of Call Tours - The Scottish HighlandsFull-day Tours - The Scottish HighlandsCategory