- Day trip from Fort Lauderdale to Key West
- Easiest way to see the town in a single day
- Travel on a comfortable charter bus
- Onboard wi-fi makes for a convenient ride
- Explore the Key West at your leisure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included from select hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The infant doesn't pay, if they don't occupy seat! If they go in your lap, then we don't need to charge for usage of seat.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We do have storage space under the bus to carry a wheelchair
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY TRAVEL TO KEY WEST
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you take the tour from Fort Lauderdale,you will spend add ~2 hrs on both ways to actual trip as there are many pickups and drop offs between Miami and Fort Lauderdale." See review
- "If this is the only way you can get to Key West for a one day visit, then it's a good plan." See review
- "We had a shuttle (which was great) pick us up from our hotel in the morning to bring us to Miami to get on the shuttle bus." See review