3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Capital of Italy’s beautiful Liguria region, the coastal city of Genoa takes great pride in its local cuisine—with fresh flavors and traditional recipes handed down through the generations. On this walking tour, explore Genoa’s culture and lifestyle through its food and learn why Italian cuisine is the envy of the world. Sample pasta dishes with fresh pesto, local cheeses and seafood, and savory pastries, and taste the flavors the locals love.
- Explore Genoa’s food culture and tradition with your guide
- Visit local restaurants and cafes, and sample the fresh produce on offer
- Try locally made pasta, cheeses, meats, and wine
- Learn of the role food plays in Italian culture and society
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Molo Ponte Calvi, 16124 Genova GE, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Do Eat Better Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Do Eat Better Experience - Food Tours in Genoa?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Do Eat Better Experience - Food Tours in Genoa?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Do Eat Better Experience - Food Tours in Genoa?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Do Eat Better Experience - Food Tours in Genoa
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingGenoaFood Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaWalking Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaStreet Food Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaHalf-day Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaFood Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoWalking Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoStreet Food Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoHalf-day Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoFood Tours - MilanWalking Tours - MilanStreet Food Tours - MilanHalf-day Tours - MilanCategory
Genoa Via Garibaldi (Via Giuseppe Garibaldi)Palazzo BiancoBoccadassePort of SavonaDoge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale)Spianata CastellettoVia San LorenzoSanta Margherita LigureBasilica della Santissima Annunziata del VastatoBasilica of Santa Maria di Castello (Basilica di Santa Maria di Castello)Lighthouse of Genoa (La Lanterna)BigoPiazza de FerrariGenoa Cruise PortCorso ItaliaRoyal Palace Museum (Museo di Palazzo Reale)Galata Maritime Museum (Galata Museo del Mare)La BiosferaMonumental Cemetery of Staglieno