- Day trip by boat to La Maddalean Archipelago from Palau
- Visit every island in the archipelago
- Stop along the way to hang out on gorgeous beaches or go swimming in theemerald water
- Admire the rugged natural beauty of this protected area
Departure & Return
This is a starting point ONLY for passengers who are already in La Maddalena. Please note that the boat leaves the port of La Maddalena at 08:30. Thank you
For check in, our office is inside of the ferry station, at the commercial port of Palau, boxes 4 and 5. There is nearby parking in Via Fonte Vecchia (cost 1€ per hour and accepts only coins) Check in opens at 9am and closes at 10:15am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark
- Please note: Due to heavy traffic in Palau, it is advised that you allot plenty of time to arrive and park. The parking area is in Via Fonte Vecchia. Parking is €1 per hour and the machine accepts only coins
- Please note that from April 2017 there is an landing fee tax charge of €5 per person, payable at boarding to the town hall of La Maddalena, you will receive a separate ticket for this once you have paid.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Please leave a mobile contact number with the relevant international dialling code at time of booking as we may need to contact you regarding weather conditions. Thank you
- Check in is located inside the ferry station in the commercial port of Palau, box numbers 4 and 5. Check in opens at 9am and closes at 10:15
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- OPERATED BY Linea delle Isole
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Even booked another tour straight after with them to do the other trip they offer.. most important the places you visit on this tour are stunning .. get ready to be wow-ed ." See review