Are you interested in?
- Travel away from Lake Como in the comfort of an air-conditioned minivan
- Try local cheese and wine that you might not find in the tourist restaurants
- Learn about the Nebbiolo grape, which is found in the wines of Valtellina
- Treat your palate to Michelin-starred food and try dishes from the region
Departure & Return
Departure PointLake Como, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour is not recommended for pregnant women and children due to alcohol consumption.
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are advisable. Please bring a light jacket/jumper with you as temperature in the cellars could be cold.
- The meeting and end point are well connected to public transport.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- The tour runs rain or shine.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Experience Italy Tours Srl
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Valtellina Food & Wine tasting full day tour.