- Fly 10-feet and 250-mph aboard a high-performance aircraft on this Viator Exclusive
- Choose to ride a state-of-the-art aerobatic Extra 330LC
- Enjoy some fun aerobatic maneuvers and a military-style landing
- Admire views of the Mojave Desert’s mountains and valleys
- Choice of several departure times throughout the day
- This tour cannot be booked anywhere else – don't miss out on this exclusive experience!
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from most Las Vegas hotels
What To Expect
With the professional fighter pilot at the controls, take off, soaring low and zooming over the beautiful mountains and valleys of the Mojave Desert. Check out the great view of the surrounding landscape, including the beautiful Las Vegas strip, from the desert sky above. Then get ready to experience a few basic aerobatic maneuvers, like the aileron roll, loop, barrel roll and hammerhead. It will feel like a roller coaster without the rails.
To end the flight, complete a military-style landing on the runway back at the airport.
This unique fighter pilot experience is complete with a return trip to Las Vegas for a hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Minimum weight required for the Extra 330LC is 80 lbs (36.5 kg / 5.7 stone); maximum weight is 265 lbs (130 kg / 19 stone)
- Maximum height for the Extra 330LC is 6'6'' (2m)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Infants are not allowed in the aircrafts
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sky Combat Ace Las Vegas
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Exclusive: Recon Pilot Experience Las Vegas.