2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the most important WWI battlefields, museums, and monuments on a 2-day sightseeing tour from Lille or Arras. Skip the stress of car rental and navigation, and relax in private end-to-end transportation on both days. The comprehensive itinerary takes you to a long list of locations which are of particular interest to Australians, including Fromelles and the Australian Memorial Park. Enjoy having entrance to all museums included, as well as a delicious lunch.
- Enjoy the convenience of round-trip transportation
- Visit multiple points of interest connected to Australians
- Have a complimentary lunch during the tour
- Hassle-free tour with museum entrance fees included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
I will pick you up at hotels or train stations in Lille or Arras.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ploegsteert Sector Battlefield Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2day Australian WW1 battlefield tour in Flanders the Somme from Lille and Arras?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 2day Australian WW1 battlefield tour in Flanders the Somme from Lille and Arras?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2day Australian WW1 battlefield tour in Flanders the Somme from Lille and Arras?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2day Australian WW1 battlefield tour in Flanders the Somme from Lille and Arras?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
2day Australian WW1 battlefield tour in Flanders the Somme from Lille and Arras
6 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLilleBus Tours - Nord-Pas de CalaisOvernight Tours - Nord-Pas de CalaisMulti-day Tours - Nord-Pas de CalaisHistorical Tours - Nord-Pas de CalaisBus Tours - BrugesOvernight Tours - BrugesMulti-day Tours - BrugesHistorical Tours - BrugesBus Tours - BrusselsOvernight Tours - BrusselsMulti-day Tours - BrusselsHistorical Tours - BrusselsCategory
Bondues Museum of the Resistance (Musée de la Résistance)AqualudLe Fresnoy National Studio for Contemporary Arts (Le Fresnoy Studio National des Arts Contemporains)Lille Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame-de-la-Treille)Villa CavroisMuseum of the Gunners in Lille (Musée des Canonniers Sédentaires de Lille)Birthplace of Charles de Gaulle (Maison Natale de Charles de Gaulle)La Piscine Museum (Musée d'Art et d’Industrie André Diligent)Maison Folie Hospice d'HavréScience Forum (Forum Departmental Des Sciences)La Manufacture de Roubaix