3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore Hollywood’s top pop culture sights on a 3-hour private walking tour. Walk along the Hollywood Walk of Fame, visit famous spots like the Chinese Theater and the Capitol Records Building, and learn about the movie industry and its history from your informative guide. See the Hollywood of your dreams on this private and customizable tour.
- Traverse Hollywood and its history on a 3-hour private walking tour
- Visit key landmarks such as the Walk of Fame and Chinese Theater
- Learn about the movie-making industry from your informative guide
- Customize the itinerary to your preferences with your private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Friendly local guide
Multiple start times available
Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
Iconic places for photo shoot
Flexible customizable itinerary
Must-see attractions and off the beaten path
Meeting in the hotel lobby
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your guide can meet you at your hotel, hostel or vacation rental.
You don't need to call to confirm the tour. The local supplier will contact you via email
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour can be modified to meet your preferences
- Private walking tour with the use of metro
- Please indicate prefer start time in comments when booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Friendly Local Guides
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Half Day Hollywood Pop Culture History Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Half Day Hollywood Pop Culture History Walking Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Half Day Hollywood Pop Culture History Walking Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Half Day Hollywood Pop Culture History Walking Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursMovie ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLos AngelesCity Tours - CaliforniaWalking Tours - CaliforniaHistorical Tours - CaliforniaMovie Tours - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - CaliforniaCity Tours - Santa MonicaWalking Tours - Santa MonicaHistorical Tours - Santa MonicaMovie Tours - Santa MonicaHalf-day Tours - Santa MonicaCity Tours - Long BeachWalking Tours - Long BeachHistorical Tours - Long BeachMovie Tours - Long BeachHalf-day Tours - Long BeachCategory
Sunset StripLos Angeles Museum of the Holocaust (LAMOTH)Santa Monica PlaceMelrose Trading PostJapanese American National MuseumComedy StoreLos Angeles Convention Center (LACC)Los Angeles Original Farmers MarketRipley's Believe It or Not! HollywoodMuseum of Death HollywoodEgyptian TheatreLA Fashion District Huntington Library, Art Museum, and Botanical GardensOrpheum TheaterLos Angeles Memorial Coliseum (LA Coliseum)Gamble HouseNorton Simon MuseumMulholland DriveHollywood MuseumHeal the Bay Aquarium