- Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- Take a scenic cruise on Lake Como to admire the beautiful lakeside villas and gardens
- Dock in the delightful town of Bellagio (summer only)
- Take the funicular to Brunate for sweeping views of Como (winter only)
- Enjoy free time to shop, dine and sightsee in the city of Como
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Winter Tour: (November to March)
Relax on the morning journey from Milan to Lake Como. Hop out to stretch your legs on a tour of Como, the lake’s main town, and learn about its key sights around the historic center. From town, take the gondola to the village of Brunate, a serene spot in the hills above Como.
Gaze down at the lake, flanked by the Rhaetian Alps, and then make the most of some free time for lunch. Return to Como by gondola before the highlight of your day: a Lake Como boat tour. The water offers the best vantage point to see the lake and shorelines; keep an eye out for chic villas and luxury hotels as you cruise. Cernobbio’s opulent Villa d'Este hotel is one such sight with its grandiose façade and tropical gardens.
After your return to shore, enjoy some free time to see the sights at your own pace, shop or perhaps sip a coffee. Then, finish your time in Como with a visit to the Basilica of Sant’Abbondio, a Romanesque-style 11th-century church, before your return to Milan.
Summer Tour: (April to October)
After your coach journey from Milan, start your tour of Como with a look inside two of its historical attractions: the Basilica of Sant’Abbondio. Continue into Como’s historic center, and use your free time to get to know the town at your own pace with some sightseeing or shopping for Lake Como keepsakes.
Meet back with your guide for a scenic cruise around Lake Como, admiring the hillside villas and hotels, and pose for photos against the backdrop of the alps.
Return to dry land in time for your trip to the colorful seaside town of Bellagio, which many pinpoint as a highlight of the lake. Spend some time at your leisure here to explore and perhaps savor lunch. Later, cruise to Cadenabbia, then return to your coach for the journey back to Milan.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- From November 18th to November 23rd the funicolar of Brunate will be closed. We will operate the tour Como and Bellagio.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zani Viaggi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Lake Como and Bellagio Day Trip from Milan.
- "Don’t ask for any assistance such as directions, taxis, etc." See review
- "Be aware: the tour leaves Milan at 8.30am and doesn't arrive in Bellagio (which is where lunch is suggested) until after 2pm so to make the most of your visit to Bellagio buy something to eat on the boat." See review
- "The lack of public conveniences in this part of Italy was inconvenient, and given their was no toilet on the coach, it would be useful if the guides had pointed out that facilities are provided on the ferries." See review