- Discover the Sforza Castle in Milan on this 2-hour family-friendly tour
- Visit the Ducal courtyard, the Spanish hospital, and Parco Sempione
- See the Sala della Asse by Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo’s “Pieta”
- Enjoy a personalized experience with our own private tour guide
Departure & Return
Near the "wedding cake" fountain just in front of the entrance of Sforza Castle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pinocchio Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience