Don’t worry—here are some similar options
3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Guarantee your spot on this popular 3.5-hour guided tour of Nashville’s cultural gems: the Grand Ole Opry House and Gaylord Opryland Resort. See where country music legends sing with an exclusive, behind-the-scenes look backstage. Then take a Delta River flatboat ride past indoor gardens and waterfalls.
- See the Grand Ole Opry House on a narrated half-day tour
- Go behind the scenes at America’s premier country music venue
- Visit the luxury Gaylord Opryland Resort on a Delta River flatboat tour
- Take an air-conditioned shuttle between Nashville attractions
Saved to wishlist!
Roundtrip Transportation to/from Attractions aboard an Air-Conditioned Shuttle Bus
Narrated Behind-The-Scenes Tour of The Grande Old Opry House
Guided Tour of the 4.5 acre luxury Gaylord Opryland Resort
Ride aboard a Delta River Flatboat with views of indoor gardens and waterfalls
Food and Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Tennessee
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Grand Ole Opry Guided Backstage Tour with Opryland Delta River Flatboat Ride?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Grand Ole Opry Guided Backstage Tour with Opryland Delta River Flatboat Ride?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Grand Ole Opry Guided Backstage Tour with Opryland Delta River Flatboat Ride?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Grand Ole Opry Guided Backstage Tour with Opryland Delta River Flatboat Ride?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This is a must for everyone coming to Nashville Excellent tour guide.. Small group, We where a party of 5 and enjoyed every minute of it xo" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Grand Ole Opry Guided Backstage Tour with Opryland Delta River Flatboat Ride
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWater ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNashvilleBus Tours - TennesseeWater Tours - TennesseeHistorical Tours - TennesseeArt Tours - TennesseeHalf-day Tours - TennesseeBus Tours - AtlantaWater Tours - AtlantaHistorical Tours - AtlantaArt Tours - AtlantaHalf-day Tours - AtlantaBus Tours - SapaWater Tours - SapaHistorical Tours - SapaArt Tours - SapaHalf-day Tours - SapaCategory
Andrew Jackson’s HermitageCountry Music Hall of Fame & MuseumJohnny Cash Museum StorePatsy Cline MuseumMusic RowHard Rock Café NashvilleMadame Tussauds NashvilleCheekwood Botanical Gardens & Museum of ArtNashville Riverfront ParkFort NashboroughCentennial ParkGeneral Jackson ShowboatBelmont MansionOpryland Hotel (Gaylord Opryland Resort)Nashville Zoo at GrassmereHatch Show PrintBluebird CafeHonky Tonk CentralTootsies Orchid LoungeFrist Art Museum