Explore our promoted experiences
- Small-group tour ensures a more personal experience
- Slow down and take five days to fully explore the landscapes
- Includes four nights' accommodation with breakfast: No need to book your own
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Reykjavik hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Bus pick up/drop off nr.1 – City Hall, Vonarstræti
Bus pick up/drop off nr.2 – Tjörnin (The Pond)
Bus pick up/drop off nr.3 – Lækjargata (outside Hard Rock Café)
Bus pick up/drop off nr.4 – Miðbakki
Bus pick up/drop off nr.5 – Harpa Music Hall
Bus pick up/drop off nr.6 – Safnahúsið (The Culture House)
Bus pick up/drop off nr.8 – Hallgrímskirkja Church
Bus pick up/drop off nr.9 – Snorrabraut
Bus pick up/drop off nr.10 – Hlemmur on Laugavegur
Bus pick up/drop off nr.12 – Höfðatorg
Bus pick up/drop off nr.13 - Rauðarárstígur
Bus pick up/drop off nr.14 – Skúlagata
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Please note that the order of the itinerary might change due to conditions in the areas
- The success of the Northern Lights is very weather dependent
- Ice caves are an ever-changing natural phenomena, the choice of which ice cave visited is made with your safety in mind
- What to bring: Warm outdoor clothing, a waterproof jacket and pants, headgear and gloves
- Good hiking shoes are recommended
- This is a small group tour ensuring a more personal experience
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please note that if you are a solo traveler and would like to have your own room then please contact the operator directly after the booking is confirmed. Otherwise you will be paired up in a shared twin room with another person of the same gender.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arctic Adventures
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 5-Day West Iceland, Ice Cave and Northern Lights Adventure from Reykjavik.