- Take a jeep tour through the spectacular Red Rock country around Sedona
- See landmarks such as Snoopy Rock, the Teapot formation, and Damnfino Canyon
- Snap photos of Oak Creek Canyon from the top of the Mogollon Rim
- Some parts of this journey are only accessible by 4x4
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Connect to a former stagecoach route that was the only road between Sedona and Flagstaff until 1914. Climb steadily up the canyons to reach stunning sites such as Snoopy Rock, Teacup Rock, Coffee Pot Rock, and Damnfino Canyon. Admire views of stunning Oak Creek Canyon as you wind your way to the Mogollon Rim, which marks the southern edge of the Colorado Plateau in Arizona. Upgrade your tour to include an offroad jaunt along the scenic volcanic rim trail.
As you turn back towards town, marvel at views of Carousel Rock and the majestic valley below.
Please Note: upper portions of this trail may be closed in winter.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking required
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Red Rock Jeep Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Old Bear Wallow Jeep Tour from Sedona.