Departure & Return
We are located in The Treasury Building - Suite #401. Please be sure to include your cellular number, in the contact information, so that we may confirm all tour details the morning of your experience.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- When making your reservation, please note any severe, life-threatening food allergies (IE: nut or shellfish). We will do our best to accommodate. However, we are unable to accommodate vegan, kosher, dairy allergies, sugar, soy or gluten-free restrictions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Tasting Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands