- Day trip from Zurich to the Bernese Oberland
- Take the Wengernalp rack railway up to Kleine Scheidegg at 6,762 ft
- Enjoy magnificent alpine views of the Eiger, Jungfrau and Monch mountain range
- See the imposing Eiger North Face just within touching distance
- Visit the famous mountain village of Grindelwald
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Bus Terminal Sihlquai is located 200 meters behind Zurich HB (central station). IMPORTANT: When using GPS - please type in ‘Limmatstrasse 5, 8005 Zürich’. You can find our Gray Line check-in booth right at the first parking lot.
What To Expect
Opt to disembark at Wengen and explore the natural charm of the resort; simply take the next train to the mountain summit of Kleine Scheidegg afterwards and continue your independent exploration from there.
Continue to the 2,016-meter (6,762-foot) summit of the mountain and absorb sweeping vistas of the Eiger, Monch and Jungfrau mountain range; see the foreboding Eiger North Face up close and then decide how you would like to spend the remainder of your afternoon. Have more time exploring the mountain summit and its incredible views, or take the train down to Grindelwald, a mountain village nicknamed ‘Glacier Village’ due to its plethora of icy glaciers.
Reconvene with your guide and group in Grindelwald and climb aboard your awaiting coach for the return journey to Zurich.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hans Meier Tourist AG - Gray Line Zurich
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms