Explore our promoted experiences
- 1.5-hour eTuk Tuk, Fondue and wine tour of Zurich
- Zip around Zurich on an eco-friendly eTuk Tuk
- Tuck into a traditional Swiss fondue, accompanied by a bottle of white wine
- Spot landmarks like the Grossmünster, Fraumünster and Landesmuseum
- Explore Zurich districts like Limmatquai, Niederdorf and Bahnhofstrasse
- Multiple departure times available
- Private tour ensures a personalised experience
Departure & Return
The meeting point is at Europaallee 8 in front of the Weekday store.
What To Expect
Along the way, tuck into a delicious feast of Fondue and sample Switzerland’s most famous dish as you dip skewered bread into the melted cheese. Sip a glass of white wine as you wind through the historic streets of the Niederdorf district and marvel at the striking Rathaus.
After a scenic circuit of the city, end your tour back at Zurich central station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY eTukTuk Schweiz GmbH
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "It takes a good 20-25 minutes to collect the fondue and setup after which your driven around in what seemed to be circles." See review
- "Book this trip, even on a cool damp evening in warmed our hearts!" See review
- "If you don't mind lots of people turning their heads with confusion/smiles in response to this fun fondue tuk tuk, I would highly recommend it!" See review