Explore our promoted experiences
- Snow experience day trip to Mt. Titlis and Lucerne
- See Chapel Bridge on a brief orientation drive through Lucerne
- Ascend Mt. Titlis to ski or speed down the snow tube run
- Ride the rotating Rotair gondola to relax on a summit sun terrace
- Relax with convenient transport to and from Zurich
Departure & Return
The official departure point for all tours departing from Zürich is Sihlquai Bus Terminal, close to Zürich’s main train station (Zürich HB). Please check in at least 15 minutes prior to tour start at the white ticket office marked with “Best of Switzerland Tours” or “City Tours & Excursions”.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for ski first-timers only (no access to other slopes, no experience required)
- Subject to weather conditions; if cancelled a partial refund will be provided
- Minimum age is 10 years; children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is partly guided by a multilingual guide. For the unescorted part of your tour, you will receive detailed written information for local sights, attractions, and activities.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Warm winter clothes, sturdy shoes, and waterproof pants are recommended
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best of Switzerland Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.