- Full-day private trip to Jungfraujoch from Zurich
- Travel by intercity, local, and traditional cogwheel trains
- Visit Lauterbrunnen, the Staubbach Falls, and Wengen
- Soak up the glacier views from The Top of Europe at Jungfraujoch
- See the Sphinx terraces, ice caves, and snow park on the glacier
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
After gazing at the cascades of water, you’ll take a traditional cogwheel mountain train to Wengen. The picturesque alpine village is free from cars, making for a pleasant hour-long visit. Take in the towering mountains, which surround the village, and learn about its prestige in the world of winter sports.
From Wengen, take another cogwheel train and then the Jungfrau railway to a vantage point dubbed The Top of Europe. The 40-minute route is loved for its captivating alpine scenery, and two stops in the mountain tunnel are included along the way. Once at the top, you’ll cast your gaze over the snowy glacier. On clear days, you can even see as far as the Black Forest in Germany.
Use roughly 45 minutes at the summit to discover Jungfraujoch’s highlights. Check out the Sphinx Terraces and the ice caves at the heart of the glacier. Try out activities in the snow park, if you wish, and learn about the creation of the summit attractions from your guide.
After lunch on the mountain at your own expense, you’ll descend the slopes and enjoy some free time, perhaps visiting the Lindt chocolate store. Later, travel back on the Jungfrau railway to Kleine Scheidegg. Then, return to Zurich via Grindelwald and Interlaken. Your day trip ends around 6pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- a minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- children must be accompagnied by an adult
- for wheelchair assistance - please contact us before booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SwissTravelGuide.ch
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands