Explore our promoted experiences
- Rhine Falls and Stein am Rhein sightseeing trip from Zurich
- Choose to take an optional boat ride (subject to availability) up to the waters
- Take a walking tour of Stein am Rhein village, known for its mural-coated medieval houses
Departure & Return
The official departure point for all tours departing from Zürich is Sihlquai Bus Terminal, close to Zürich’s main train station (Zürich HB). Please check in at least 15 minutes prior to tour start at the white ticket office marked with “Best of Switzerland Tours” or “City Tours & Excursions”.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best of Switzerland Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- "Public transit is the least expensive way to get to the bus terminal." See review
- "Highly recommended - both Rhine Falls and Stein-am-Rhein are undoubtedly worth seeing!" See review
- "Highly recommend a trip to see the Rhine Falls and in particular taking the optional boat cruise which takes you close to the falls." See review