Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit Zurich's top attractions on a guided half-day tour
- Enjoy a boat ride on Lake Zurich
- Visit Rapperswil, including the castle and rose gardens
- See spectacular views of the Swiss Alps
Departure & Return
Bus Terminal Sihlquai is located 200 meters behind Zurich HB (central station). IMPORTANT: When using GPS - please type in ‘Limmatstrasse 5, 8005 Zürich’. You can find our Gray Line check-in booth right at the first parking lot.
After the cruise, the tour will finish at 'Bürkliplatz pier'
What To Expect
Cruise through the charming Old Town, the commercial center and the university district and marvel at sweeping vistas of the snow-capped Alps mountain range as you travel along the Hohenstrasse towards the quaint village of Rapperswil, affectionately known as the ‘City of Roses’.
Relish the charming sights of the village on a guided orientation tour, discovering the ancient castle, the beautiful rose gardens and the deer park. Stroll the ambient sprawl of the Old Town and then enjoy some leisurely free time to explore independently.
Next, climb aboard a boat for an enchanting boat tour of Lake Zurich; revitalize with a fulfilling lunch at the onboard restaurant (own expense) before finishing your tour at ‘Bürkliplatz – Zurich pier’.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hans Meier Tourist AG - Gray Line Zurich
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms