Explore our promoted experiences
- Avoid hidden costs with all activities included in the price
- Learn about the city’s far-reaching history from your local guide
- Benefit from the small-group size for a more personalized experience
- Absorb city views and ambiance by boat, cable car, railway, and foot
Departure & Return
DEPARTURE TIME: Daily at 10:00 AM DEPARTURE POINT: front side of Swiss National Museum (LANDESMUSEUM) located 2 minutes away from Zurich Main Station (Zurich HB). The guide is meeting the guests next to the vertical panel "LANDESMUSEUM - MUSEE NATIONAL". To get there take any of the the trams Nr. 4, 11, 13, 14, 17 (direction Zurich HB) and get off at the BAHNHOFQUAI/ZURICH HB stop. To reach the meeting point walk 2 minutes to the front side of the Museum.
The tour is ending at the Main Station Zurich.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Walking and public transportation use
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately: comfortable shoes for walking and water proof clothes in case of rain/snow. No umbrellas provided, please have your own.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Solo travelers please contact us in order to make a booking when this option is available.
- Not recommended for travelers with walking problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Due to a good amount of walk the tour is not suitable for families with small children (under 6 years old)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY WOW ZURICH TOURS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.